Return is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the Sarawak Product Pavilion ; e-SPP website/ Apps. Whereas refund is defined as the action of Sarawak Product Pavilion ; e-SPP will refund of money to the Client depend on situation.
1. Application for Refunds & Return
Subject to the terms and conditions in this Refunds and Return Policy and the Terms of Service, Buyer may apply for return of the purchased items (“Item”) and/or refund prior to the expiry of the Sarawak Product Pavilion ; e-SPP Mall’s Vendor Guarantee Period as stated in the User Terms & Conditions.
2. Conditions of Refunds & Return
Buyer may only apply for the refund and/or return of the Item in the following circumstances:
- The item was defective;
- The item was damaged during the shipping;
- The item has not been received by Buyer;
- Seller delivered item does not match product specification as agreed (e.g. wrong color, size and etc.) to Buyer;
- The item received by Buyer different from product description provided by the Seller as per listing.
Following product shall not be eligible for return or refund:
- Damages due to misuse of product;
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
- Any consumable item which has been use/ installed;
- Products with tempered or missing serial/ UPC numbers;
- Digital product/ services;
- Any damage/ defect which are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty;
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other item originally included with the product/ delivered.
On Clothing and Footwear, Refund and Return Policy is subject to Vendor/ Seller conditions.
3. Rights of Seller
After received Refunds and Return application, Sarawak Product Pavilion ; e-SPP will send formal letter to notify Seller regarding the issue arise from their Buyer.
Seller need to settle the issue with Buyer within the time period given by Sarawak Product Pavilion ; e-SPP (subject to the complexity of the case).
If there is no action/ feedback to Buyer from Seller, Sarawak Product Pavilion ; e-SPP will assess buyer application without further notice to the Seller.
4. Liability of product Return Shipping Fee
Any unforeseen error from the Seller, thus Seller subject to bear the shipping/ delivering fee.
Buyer change mind and getting Seller consent for other product, thus Buyer subject to bear shipping/ delivering fee.
In situation where both Seller-Buyer disputing party liable for the shipping/ delivering fee, Sarawak Product Pavilion ; e-SPP at its sole discretion will determine the party liable for the shipping/ delivery fee.
Buyer will only be refunded after Sarawak Product Pavilion ; e-SPP has received the confirmation from Seller that Seller has received the returned Item. In the event where Sarawak Product Pavilion ; e-SPP does not hear from Seller within a specified time, Sarawak Product Pavilion ; e-SPP will be at liberty to refund the applicable sum to Buyer without further notice to Seller. The refund will be made to Buyer’s credit/debit card or designated bank account, whichever is applicable.
6. Communication between Buyer and Seller
Sellers and buyers are urge to communicate with each other in the situation where problem arises in a transaction. Buyer should contact Seller directly for any issue relating to the item purchased as Sarawak Product Pavilion ; e-SPP is a platform for them to conduct trading.
If Sarawak Product Pavilion ; e-SPP has any suspicion or knowledge that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false or not genuine, Sarawak Product Pavilion ; e-SPP may also, while reserving rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against such member buyers and sellers, at its sole discretion, suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyers and sellers and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Customers who have been blocked for any suspicious or fraudulent on Sarawak Product Pavilion ; e-SPP not be allowed to return/ refund their products.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/ refund.
Buyer needs to raise request within the return period applicable to the respective product. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting Us on Our Toll-Free Number, Seller while closing the return ticket can select one of the following:
- Replace after shipment collection – seller has agreed to wait for the logistic team to collect the shipment from the buyer before replacing it.
- Refund after shipment collection – seller has agreed to wait for the logistic team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding.
- Refund without shipment collection – seller has agreed to refund the buyer without expecting the original shipment back.
- Replace without shipment collection – seller has agreed to replace the order without expecting the original shipment back.
- On certain select days as specified by Sarawak Product Pavilion ; e-SPP (such as “The Big Billion Day”) separate policies may be applicable.
In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product and the refund shall be credited to the Buyers account.
Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.